Learn as I Blog series: Assignment #3
Write your own blog post on the Highs & Lows of Blogging.
Blog about your experience thus far and the highs and lows you've encountered.
- meeting new bloggers
- learning how to step up my blog
- learning basic HTML code
- being able to figure out how to add images/links/blinkies, etc to my existing blog
- my faithful followers and readers
- being proud of a post I've written and not getting any page views
- minimal comments
What have you learned in going through the Learn As I Blog series?
- How to use intense debate-it makes replying to comments on my blog easier since the comments are sent to my email, making it easier to reply wherever I am.
- How to add a favicon-that little icon that displays in a web reader of blogroll (why the chucks? I love Converse Chucks and have them in red, black, white and orange.)
What are your goals for your blog after having gone through the series?
- changing blog backgrounds/style
- add own touches to blog