Saturday, May 12, 2012

Looking back…Lessons Learned



Reflecting on the past is not an enjoyable task, although lessons are learned by speculating on mistakes or success made.  But today I’m asked to reflect on what I learned, liked or hated about this years A-Z challenge. Why did I join the challenge..to encourage daily writing.  The challenge was to write daily, except Sunday, have a theme for your monthly posts and write on that theme with the corresponding letter of the alphabet. 
My theme was running. The month revolved around races I’ve run, outfits I wear, music I listen to during a run, etc. 
Lessons learned
  1. Enjoyed writing daily
  2. Helpful to have a theme
  3. Never enough time to read all the wonderful posts from other bloggers
  4. Challenge took me out of my comfort zone..thanks!
Thank you to the sponsors of the A-Z Challenge.  Looking forward to next years challenge!

2 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulation on finishing the challenge. I didn't visit all blogs during the challenge but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with reflection post! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

Evalina, This and that...

betty said...

Congrats on finishing A/Z!! I liked your theme; I'll have to go and check out a couple of your entries! I do agree with you; it was hard to find the time to visit new bloggers on the challenge, but the ones I did (usually about 10 a day) I did find very enjoyable :)

betty