Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A-Z Challenge…V

Vision.  What do you envision for yourself, next year, five years or ten years from now?  Do you set goals?
I envision myself
  1. Continuing to run.
  2. Enjoying every run.
  3. Staying injury free.
  4. Entering races.
  5. Entering and finishing the Marine Corps Marathon before I turn 50…four years from now!?
  6. Healthy in mind, body and spirit.
  7. Running for me and not for the win.
  8. Adding more cute running skirts to my running wardrobe
  9. Introducing a non-runner to running.
  10. LIVING!

2 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Vision seems more like a spiritual thing to me. I'd call the running a goal. Not being critical, but you made me think about it. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month. My alphabet is at myqualityday.blogspot.com

betty said...

I think it is great to write down your visions like this! I think they all seem obtainable too! Good luck with them!

betty