Friday, March 9, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday: What I learned while chaperoning 21 teens!

This past week I was lucky enough to be able to chaperone the West Springfield Dance Team during the NDA Dance competition in Orlando.
  1. WSDT teens are really good kids!
  2. 21 teens now call me MOM!
  3. WSDT teens are hard working!
  4. WSDT teens LOVE to eat…..at all hours of the day and night!
  5. WSDT teens LOVE to sleep!
  6. WSDT teens care about each other.
  7. WSDT won the National Hip Hop Championship, with the highest score in all of UDA dance competition history!!!!!


More Quick Takes Friday at Conversiondiary.com

3 comments:

The Chicken Lady said...

They ARE awesome kids. And I just love that they let us into their world. I'm so happy for the team. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that was great!

Carolina said...

Thanks! It was fun!