Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snapshot Saturday-Week 1 in Review

Trying to take a picture daily is hard.  Deciding what to take a picture on an ordinary day is challenging.  It’s easy when you are out and about playing tourist while visiting an interesting and historical places.  “Find the beauty in the ordinary”…beauty in my bowl of oatmeal?!  I’m trying!  Here is my week in review. And all pictures were taken with my iPhone.

Snow in January, finally….barely any accumulation and it melted right away.

060

Isn’t this the cutest thing thing you’ve ever seen?  We make these for the baby girls in the NICU using the stockinet hats.

061

Full Moon

062

Happy Epiphany..the wise men have arrived!

064

Dance team bows.  I was trying to be artistic and get a close-up of just the bows…girls weren’t very cooperative.

067

2 comments:

Larissa T. said...

Oh I love the little hats! They're adorable!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

I particularly love that first pic!