Monday, January 30, 2012

February: Letter writing month

What an interesting challenge!  Writing a letter…..a handwritten letter once a day during the month of February.  Do you miss getting a handwritten letter or note?  I do!  I like opening the mailbox, sorting the mail and finding not a bill, or an ad, or junk mail, but a handwritten note to ME!  I’m joining.  I have several people that I’ve been thinking about and have wanted to write letters , this challenge will motivate me to put pen to paper.  Care to join me?  Would you like me to send YOU a handwritten note?  Email me your address and I will!
                                                    LetterMo20121

4 comments:

Amy E said...

I'm gonna do this! :) Thanks for the idea!

Carolina said...

I'm so glad you are joining in!!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

I do believe in the authenticity of the written letter, but one a day is a lot!!! Good luck!

Carolina said...

Thanks! I'll keep you posted on my progress.