Friday, January 13, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday (#12)

1.  Overwhelmed with Thanksgiving…prayers ARE powerful!

2.  Do you remember my friend K?  I know I’ve written about her and asked for your prayers.

3.  I had coffee with her at Panera’s and she is doing fantastic! 

4.  She had a liver transplant about six months ago.  Six months ago she was walking around with an oxygen tank, her lips were blue and she had a grey look about her.

5.  Today she has a sparkle in her eyes, her cheeks are pink, and she doesn’t travel with an oxygen tank.  I couldn’t stop looking at her!

6.  I should have taken a picture but I was just so amazed at how AWSOME she looks!

7.  I’m so thankful that she will be around to keep me in stitches…..Thank You Lord!!

More 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary, go check them out.

1 comment:

Larissa T. said...

Thanks for the update. So glad she's better.