1. Overwhelmed with Thanksgiving…prayers ARE powerful!
2. Do you remember my friend K? I know I’ve written about her and asked for your prayers.
3. I had coffee with her at Panera’s and she is doing fantastic!
4. She had a liver transplant about six months ago. Six months ago she was walking around with an oxygen tank, her lips were blue and she had a grey look about her.
5. Today she has a sparkle in her eyes, her cheeks are pink, and she doesn’t travel with an oxygen tank. I couldn’t stop looking at her!
6. I should have taken a picture but I was just so amazed at how AWSOME she looks!
7. I’m so thankful that she will be around to keep me in stitches…..Thank You Lord!!
More 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary, go check them out.