1. Thinking about what to write today during this mornings storm…dark clouds, thunder and an intermittent torrential downpour with temperatures in the 60’s F. Now the sun is shining, the sky is blue, but the wind is blowing and temperatures are set to drop to the low 30’s F.
2. Things to do on a rainy day
3. Sew pieces of fabric together. Working on the Made by Cherry quilt along
4. Read a good book. Reading Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
5. Go to Starbuck’s and catch up with old friends.
6. Sit on the sofa with a cuddly blanket and watch a TV show that I’ve DVR’d. One of my favorites is Southland, a police drama set in Los Angeles.
7. Enjoy a warm cup of tea!
More 7 Quick Takes Friday at Conversion Diary.