Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIP Wednesday-Tropical Garden

073Yes!  It’s done!  Tropical Garden  making it’s debut here, just for you.  “Arcadian Garden”  pattern by Abigail Dolinger of Aby Quilts.  Quilting motif from Background Designs and Shapes by Pam Clarke.  Cannot for the life of me remember the  name of the fabric line that I used.  I do know that I used 2 packages of layer cakes.  Layer cakes  are 10” squares of about 25or so different fabrics.  Easy and quick pattern.  The back I pieced from left over scraps.  LOVE IT!
079076
070
  078

2 comments:

Larissa T. said...

It's beautiful!!! Now I wish I knew how to quilt! It's truly gorgeous!

Carolina said...

You should take a class, or watch YouTube videos to learn about quilting. I think you would enjoy it, I know you could do it! It's not that hard. If you can sew a straight line you could do it!