I finished the mittens I was working…yeah! I had one done and needed to finish the other. Sunday the girls were competing at the George Mason Dance competition (the team received a first place in the hip hop division!) so I had plenty of time on my hands.
Today, and this week my wip is my blog, I’m going to add some pages, extra buttons and just clean it up a little. Check back for my progress.
On another note Larissa from Papa is a preacher awarded me the ‘Versatile Blog’ award! My first blogging award! Thanks Larissa!
So now what? Well now the award receiver must,
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and let them know about it!
- Add the award pic to your blog post.
Seven things about me:
- I love chocolate
- When I was little and we lived in Houston I wanted to be an astronaut
- I cry during Hallmark commercials
- Running is my new passion
- My girls think I’m weird because I laugh out loud while watching ‘Modern Family’
- Agatha Christie is my new favorite author
- When I grow up I want to be a private detective
I nominate the following blogs:
Conversion Diary Jennifer was an atheist who converted to Catholicism. I lover reading her story and she hosts the ‘7 Quick Takes Friday’.
CraftLit Is a free podcast for crafters who love to read. We are currently listening to Dracula. Heather talks a little about knitting, or crafting, then she discusses background information on the book and or author and then we listen to a chapter of the book.. I’m loving it!
Never Growing Old Java hosts the ‘Meet me on Monday’ and the ‘Over 40 bloggers”
Raised Eyes Just started following this blog
Chicken Coop I just met the Chicken Lady this year, she is a former dance team mom and fellow crafter!
That’s my answer A different question is featured daily
Gypsy Mama shares great life wisdom
The more I run running and fitness blog
Another Mother Runner podcast, blog and write books about running
Blessed Speedy fellow quilter and knitter from Australia
Knit Purl Girl she blogs, knits, crochets and podcasts
Stash knit repeat fellow knitter and designer. I had the opportunity to meet Amy in person this past November.
Shabby blogs awesome blog designs and tutorials
Pampers and Pinot how can you not like a blog with that name!
This is really just a meme, but meme’s can be a fun way discovering new and interesting blogs and the women that write them!