Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet me on Monday (#2)

Every Monday Java from Never Growing Old asks four questions so we can get to know each other better.  Join me!
 
 

 Questions:
1. Tomorrow I'm going to _________?

Occoquan to visit the Christmas store and purchase the girls the addition to their Nativity set.  I’m going with friends and then out to lunch.

2. Pudding or Jello?

Pudding in the winter, jello with fruit in the summer.

3. What book are you currently reading?

Currently reading Dracula and listening to The House on Riverton by Kate Morton. Both are really good.  I’d never read Dracula before and I can’t seem to put it down, it’s not as scary as I thought.  This is the third book by Kate Morton that I’ve listened to. 

4. What is the first concert you went to see?

I don’t think I can remember that far back??!!  I think it might have been the Beach Boys!

5. What is your current weather?

Cool, in the low 40’s with plenty of sunshine!

Have a great rest of the week!