Thursday, December 1, 2011

Five things

Day one of the December NaBloPoMo.  How did I do in November?  Not so great.  The site is comparing writing everyday for a month like a marathon, so I would say I’m in training.  I wrote everyday for five days, I know pathetic, but at least I was consistent for five days!  I’m looking at the November challenge as finishing a 5K.  This month I’m training for a 10K, really trying to work at writing everyday, if not at least for 10 consecutive days.  I’m going to use the prompts from the NaBloPoMo site, and from MamaKat’s writing workshop.  Here is to training for a 10K writing exercise……..

 

Five things you don’t know about me

  1. I’m a registered nurse
  2. I was in the Army Nurse Corps
  3. I have brown eyes
  4. I’ve lived in the Middle East
  5. I can speak a little Spanish, Italian and Arabic

Five things I’m knowledgeable about

  1. Knitting
  2. Quilting
  3. Scrapbooking
  4. Basic Sewing
  5. Setting up the iPhone

Five things I know nothing about

  1. HTML code
  2. Stock market
  3. Gardening
  4. Stained Glass making
  5. Advanced Math

Five things I believe.

  1. God
  2. Love
  3. Alone time
  4. Exercise
  5. Hello and good-by kisses

5 comments:

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Some of yours are similar to mine, and I love your I believes!

Unknown said...

My husband and I are big on the hello and good bye kisses. We believe in them too.

Jerralea said...

Loved your list! I totally have no knowledge of the same things you have no knowledge about, and I believe in the same things you do. Except exercise. I'd like to believe in it, but I must be honest - I don't do it. Maybe someday ...

EvalinaMaria said...

Awesome list! Good luck with posting every day in December. I know you can do it! I sign up too... let's see how long I will last...

Anonymous said...

You can totally do 10 days! Good luck!