Monday, November 28, 2011

7 Quick takes Friday (#6)

Yes, this is a little late, it's Monday, not Friday, but we were traveling when this should have been posted.  For some reason when I schedule the date and time for a post to post on my blog, it never comes up...weird.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  We flew to Florida, spent time with Chris' side of the family and then we drove to Orlando to visit my side of the family.  Well the 'W's aren't my 'real' family, but I consider K more than a sister, and her boys like my own.  I've known my BFF since we were 13 years old and my girls have grown along side her boys.  They call each other 'sort of cousins'!  We had great weather, and I couldn't believe that the lines through security weren't as long as I expected.  All in all, thankful for a safe, easy, fun filled trip!

1.
I’m thankful for my family.
2. 
I’m thankful for friends.
3.
I’m thankful for Ravelry.com  I’ve been able to upload my new pattern designs and sell them, and I’ve made many friends online from all over the world.
4.
I’m thankful that I can stay-at-home and be there for my girls.
5.
I’m thankful that I can work part-time in a job that I love, with flexible hours so that I can be home with my girls.
6. 
I’m thankful for my hands which allow me to create.
7.
I’m thankful for a roof over our heads, food on the table and clothes on our backs.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!