Wednesday, September 14, 2011

KAL update!

The kal’s are done!! Check out my Westknits KAL, and Rustic KAL project pages for details!  There were so many people working on Stephen West’s Mystery knit along, check the many project pages on Ravelry.  I was so impressed with the different color combinations people used.  Not being one to knit using different colors, knitting with TWO was a huge stretch for me.  The color combinations worked out great, and I had enough yarn to make two shawls, alternating the color placement.  The shawl was easy!
The Rustic Autumn shawl is my new favorite shawl and one that I’m wearing everyday!  The yarn I used is a worsted weight yarn, thick and very warm. 
Did I win the prizes offered?  Sadly, no…but I think the shawls themselves are
the ultimate!

    007                             038