Thursday, July 28, 2011

Material Girls Quilt Store

My favorite LQS (local quilt store)!!!!  It’s located in La Plate, MD and has everything the quilter might need….gorgeous fabric, thread, patterns and Bernina sewing machines. How is their customer service….EXCELLENT!!  My machine comes back like new after dropping it off for it’s yearly service.  Yes, it is a little far from where I live, but it’s definitely worth the trip!   

014  015

017  018

020 016

021

This is what I bought when I was there in June.  Christmas fabric to make the girls pillowcases. We have a tradition where we all get new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve which I then place in the new pillowcases.  Halloween fabric from Riley Blake to make a table topper.  I realized I had plenty of Halloween decorations, but didn’t have any Halloween quilts. The blue and  red flower fabric is for cosmetic bags for the girls.