Friday, February 15, 2013

Do you ever wonder.....?

Do you ever wonder why women wear make-up to the gym?     Why?  There is a trainer at the gym I go to who is decked out in makeup.  OK, maybe she isn't getting a 'full' workout while she is helping others workout, but why?  Maybe tone it down a little.


Last year while waiting for the Rock and Roll, DC half-marathon to start I saw this one girl wearing a full face of makeup.  Yes, a race!  This young girl was in line, getting ready to run a 1/2 marathon, and she was wearing mascara, eye liner, and foundation?  Does she not sweat so that look works for her?
Maybe it's just me, but I sweat too much to even think about putting any makeup on.  At a minimum I wear sunscreen and lip balm, both of which get wiped off by the end of my workout/run!

Just wondering.........

What are your thoughts?



Source: Uploaded by user via Sarita on Pinterest