Monday, July 9, 2012

Pinterest...latest pins.



Did you check out the new item on the sidebar?
My Pinterest latest pins gadget? Right below the Share some love gadget?  What do you think??!!
The gadget will update any pins that I've added to my boards.  Cool!

Are you on Pinterest?  I LOVE Pinterest, well, I'm addicted to Pinterest.  I just need to act on those pins and make/do/read what I've pinned.  The creativity and imagination of the people who pin their tutorials is just outstanding to me!  I end up asking myslef, "why didn't I think of that!", "that looks so easy!"

Are you asking yourself : "How did she put that gadget on her sidebar?  That is so cool!  I want to do that too!"??

Head over to and visit Marie at Code it pretty and check out the awesome tutorial.  If I can do it, you can do it!  It took me about an hour with reading the post, going on Notepad to copy code, and following directions step by step. I'll admit, it didn't work at first.  I hadn't plugged in the right code for the pinterest image.  After posting a comment to Marie about the trouble I was having (I was also getting a border of dashes above the right side picture), she replied right away with solutions.  Once I figured out what I was doing wrong and going through several trials...it worked!  Happy dance!  Arms in the air!  Happy Dance!