Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Words...Tagged



The Blogathon theme for yesterday today , is to try using Wordle, a website where you type in random words, or your blog URL and it creates an image, like the one below. Trying out Tagxedo, a website I discovered through the blog Depression Cookies. I found Tagxedo much easier to use. Your image doesn’t have to be printed out like on Wordle, instead you can save the image and have it available to share on your social media outlets.
Easy, type in your blog URL, twitter name, or news feed search, pick a font, theme, etc. and there you have it. Here is my creation!

Try it out and let me know what you come up with!


1 comment:

Tia Bach said...

Thanks for the shout out. Once I found Tagxedo, I never used Wordle again. Glad you found it easy, too. Lovely sight!