Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TBRP...Wrinkle in Time

I've been wanting to read this book for a long time, and each time I pick it up I end up putting it down because there is something more urgent to be read.  Did I read this book in High School?  Memoyr fails me!
How did I like this book....I can only give it an 'OK'.  I can't believe that I'd waited for so long to read it and it just didn't meet my expectations!  Hoping for a gripping sci-fi mystery, time travel thriller or good coming of age drama? I'm not sure what I was expecting.  All I can say is that it was 'OK' and my life isn't any more complete after reading it. What are your thoughts on this book?









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my husband and 8 kids all read the book...I didn't! they enjoyed reading it..my youngest child liked it very much..that is the beauty of books!! there are enough we can decide what we like!! they also all juts read The Giver (except me) and they all liked that too...
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.