Saturday, April 28, 2012

A-Z Challenge…Y

“We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this special report”…read with the voice of Tom Brokaw in your head and special bulletin announcement sounds.
purple shawl
UpcomingKarida
Yarn.  Wanted to share two projects  that I’m working on, both using my favorite yarn from Neighborhood Fiber company.  Karida is the owner, she dyes and sells the yarn,, she is brilliant and incredibly nice. The yarn is exquisite, soft and I love the many colors.  The green will be a scarf/shawlette that I was inspired to knit after knitting this scarf.  It’s my favorite grab and go shawlette.  The red will be a hat and scarf combo.  The hat is a project from the Math for Hats class that I finished in March.  I’ll

 keep you updated on my progress and let you know when the patterns will be available on Ravelry.