Friday, April 20, 2012

A-Z Challenge…R

Running.  How can I put into words why I like to run, and why I keep doing it?
  1. Clears my  head after a bad day at work. 
  2. Challenges me to accomplish what I never thought I would..run 13 miles…I did it.!
  3. A high that no other drug, can give you.  After a long run of5 miles or more, I feel like I’m floating on air and that anything is possible. 
  4. Quiet time to pray the Rosary. 
  5. Connect to the girls through music by listening to their playlists on my IPod.
  6. Great legs! 
  7. New friends
  8. New goals…run six 1/2 marathons in 2013?  Participate in a duatholon (run/bike/run)?  Run a muddy buddy race?
  9. Cute running skirts.
  10. Strength of mind, body and spirit!
Participating in the A-Z challenge. The challenge is to write a post everyday using the corresponding letter of the alphabet. The theme I’ve decided to tackle during this challenge is running. The posts will spotlight varied running related aspects. Enjoy the running journey



Source: goo.gl via Christen on Pinterest

1 comment:

nutschell said...

i used to run everywhere when I was younger. Now I find myself avoiding it!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com
Happy A-Zing!