Sunday, April 1, 2012

A-Z Challenge…A

After I finish a running race I feel strong and alive!  It’s such an accomplishment to finish something, but most especially a running race.  After a race of course there is the complimentary food and water.  Each race organization is different in what they offer.  Some offer great food at the end of a race.  The Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon has a feast; Greek yogurt, chocolate milk, fruit cups, granola bars; I didn’t have enough hands to hold it all.  Other races only offer the basics:water, Gatorade, and bananas.  After the post-race feast and I’m heading home I revel in what I just accomplished and look forward to my post race routine-a Five Guys Burger for  lunch, a nice hot shower, ice for the feet, two aspirin to take away the aches, and a nap….JOY!
Blogging from A-Z challenge 2012

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Good start to the challange. good luck with the next 25 post. It's fun this is my third challenge.

Yvonne.

Red said...

This is my first challenge, but I am definitely enjoying the ride so far.

Checking in from A to Z,
Red.