Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Streaming

Streaming:31 Days to become a better writer Day 17 assignment.
What am I going to cook for dinner.  I hate cooking dinner, I’d rather be reading a good book, reading blogs, knitting or sitting in front of the TV, or sewing machine.  Hate it, hate it, hate it.  The big guy will come home, omg, in about 1/2 hour, what am I going to make?
Thinking pizza.  Get out the flour and salt and make a homemade dough.  But that’s M’s job, as V so ‘graciously’ told me.  Ok, Ok, get up from the chair, go in the kitchen and get started.  At least it will have risen for 1/2 and hour and then when the big guy gets home you can talk him into rolling it out. 
What about tomorrow?  What the h$%%^ am I going to make tomorrow?  M isn’t home so that’s why she isn’t making the dough.  She is taking a friend out for ice cream.  Her friends boyfriend broke up with her and they’ve been dating for three years.  All the kids thought they would get married someday!  Really, it's high school!!!  But I know M is worried about her, the breakup came out of nowhere.  I’m worried too.  Hear of too many kids committing suicide because of a break up.  Oh, young love.
Learn more at allume.com