Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Month of Letters Review

Remember when I posted this?  Yes, I was going to write a handwritten note once per day for the month of February, joining the Month of Letters challenge.  Didn't think it would be that daunting.  A letter/card a day, easy!  Well, can I tell you that I failed miserably…YES, miserably!  Three cards were sent out.  ONLY three, and February had 29 days this year.  I wrote many a letter in my head, but when it came time to put pen to paper I was distracted by the internet, knitting, quilting, cooking, work, husband, kids, etc, etc. !!!    So, rather than beat up myself for my lack of commitment, I’m going to challenge myself to ONE, yes, ONLY ONE, handwritten note a month.  Care to join me?  We could help motivate each other.  Good luck!

image credit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to do this for the month of March... its the fourteenth and I've sent two. *sigh* But it's two more than last month!