Friday, February 24, 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday-On my run. (#17)

This is what happened to me on my run today:
  1. Saw an albino squirrel!  Now, I’ve seen black and brown squirrels but never a pure white one.
  2. Daffodils are in bloom, and it’s only February!
  3. The battery on the ishuffle died on mile 6!
  4. Prayed a decade of the rosary.
  5. Tried keeping negative thoughts at bay….my feet hurt….my knees ache!
  6. Love the challenge of completed a long run.  Ran/walked/ran 10 miles today
On another note.  The WSDT is heading to Orlando for a Nationals competition.  I’m going as a chaperone and I’m told by MY girls that I’m not allowed to talk to them or go in their room….yeah, RIGHT!  But seriously, pray that the team makes it there and back safe and sound; that they do well on the competition; and still remain friends after spending six days together!
Have a great weekend.  More 7 Quick Takes Friday on Conversiondiary.com

1 comment:

Maria (also Bia) said...

i like to jog/walk/jog ... but i am not a runner.

my mother-in-law planted some daffodils a few years ago, and every time they bloom i am reminded of her (she has since passed away).

have a blessed weekend.