Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Reasons why I need your Help

Yes, I need your help in raising money for GOTR (Girls on the run).  GOTR is the charity I’m sponsoring for the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon this March 17.
Girls on the Run® is a life-changing, experiential learning programs for girls age eight to thirteen years old. The programs combine training for a 3.1 mile running event with self-esteem enhancing, uplifting workouts. The goals of the programs are to encourage positive emotional, social, mental, spiritual and physical development“……..
  1. Running is a great way to exercise and release stress.
  2. GOTR would be a great place to donate during this Lenten season
  3. I wish this program had been around when I was younger! At 45 years of age I’m loving my new passion.
  4. Reduce the obesity rate in young girls.
  5. You like me!  You really like me!
Donating is easy!  Just go to my donation site here.
Thanks!

GOTR
image from GOTR