“Girls on the Run® is a life-changing, experiential learning programs for girls age eight to thirteen years old. The programs combine training for a 3.1 mile running event with self-esteem enhancing, uplifting workouts. The goals of the programs are to encourage positive emotional, social, mental, spiritual and physical development“……..
- Running is a great way to exercise and release stress.
- GOTR would be a great place to donate during this Lenten season
- I wish this program had been around when I was younger! At 45 years of age I’m loving my new passion.
- Reduce the obesity rate in young girls.
- You like me! You really like me!
image from GOTR