1. Bad thing: Listening to commercials on Pandora radio. Good thing: Finding new music!
2. Bad thing: Temperatures in the low 40’s on my day off when it was in the 60’s when I worked. Good thing: Clear blue skies!
3. Bad thing: Getting woken up by the girls asking for a ride to school when it’s not even raining/snowing outside! Good thing: Precious few minutes of girl talk in the car.
4. Bad thing: Getting measured at the gym for contest and learning you’ve gained an inch. Good thing: Rowing three miles on the rowing machine and feeling GREAT!
5. Bad thing: Finding we are out of dishwasher detergent after filling up the dishwasher with dirty dishes. Good thing: Coming home after a 12 hour shift finding that The Big Guy, who was home with a bad cold, went and bought detergent and started the dishwasher!
6. Bad thing: High census on the unit and working with an RN I’ve never worked with. Good thing: Meeting a new friend!
7. Finding ways to turn the bad into good….AWESOME!
More Quick Take Fridays at Betty Beguiles hosting for conversion diary.com