This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Resolutions, goals…too many are whirling in my head right now. I don’t like resolutions since once stated then you are held accountable to keeping them.. So instead, these are the things that I would like to do for this upcoming year.
Finish at least three quilts
Publish three knitting patterns
Run three 1/2 marathons..I’m already signed up for the SunTrust Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon March 17.
Pray a decade of the Rosary/ day, which will hopefully get me to praying a Rosary Mystery/day
Continue reading the Bible
Continue blogging at least every day in order to become a better writer.