Sunday, January 1, 2012

SOC Sunday-Happy New Year

This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…

  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
#SOCsunday

Resolutions, goals…too many are whirling in my head right now.  I don’t like resolutions since once stated then you are held accountable to keeping them..  So instead, these are the things that I would like to do for this upcoming year.

Finish at least three quilts

Publish three knitting patterns

Run three 1/2 marathons..I’m already signed up for the SunTrust Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon March 17.

Pray a decade of the Rosary/ day, which will hopefully get me to praying a Rosary Mystery/day

Continue reading the Bible

Continue blogging at least every day in order to become a better writer.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm with you on the continue blogging department :) Big kudos for your marathon!

all.things.fadra said...

You just reminded me that I tried to learn crocheting a few days ago and already stopped trying. I forgot! I want to do that!