Sunday, December 4, 2011

SOC Sunday

I’ve been thinking about what to write today for this post all day. I know, I’ll write about my day at work, how I was sooooo exhausted driving in this morning.  How I saw my name on the assignment sheet and I was placed in a room that I really don’t like, with a coworker who kind of gets on my nerves.  How I fed babies, cuddled, updated parents, was able to catch up with a fellow coworker who I really like.  I learned that tomorrow is Father’s Day in Thailand.  That tomorrow is the Emperor’s birthday, he will be 84 years old and that is why tomorrow is celebrated as Father’s Day.  Mother’s Day is celebrated on the day of the Queen’s birthday.  I learned more than one new thing today! I was going to write about how I ate too much for lunch….awsome pork ribs that my husband made the day before, with rice, and the best cheescake I’ve had in a long while.  My stomach ached as I made my way back to my room.  All I wanted to do was find a bed, pull the covers over my head and take a reallly nice long nap! I was going to write about how when I drove home I glanced to my left and there was this house all lit up for Christmas and it brought a smile to my face!


#SOCsunday



This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.

3 comments:

The Sisters' Hood said...

I love when you start writing about a post, meander along and then end up with post anyway ;)
Sounds like a good day!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Holiday lights tend to put a smile on my face as well! :)

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Aww, you ended this perfectly!