Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet me on Monday

I found the ‘meet me on Monday’ prompt on the blog Never Growing Old.  Join the fun and let’s get to know each other!

Questions:
1. Monday's are _________?

Hectic on days that I’m working at the hospital.  If I’m not working they aren’t quite as hectic, just ‘catch up’ days…laundry, bills, etc.

2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?

Chocolate, of course!


3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?

The Verizon cable, internet, home phone bill.  Every month it’s a different amount, and there have been some months where I’ve been charged for items that I did not order.  Why can’t we choose the channels we want to watch, like a la carte style?


4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?

I use two email addresses on a regular basis.  One for personal use, and the other when I’m ordering online.
5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?

Personally, I like the white lights that twinkle.  My family, on the other hand, likes to put up color AND white lights that twinkle.  Guess who wins?