Thursday, April 12, 2012

A-Z challenge...K

Kwick post..working four 12 hour shifts in a row...yes I should have planned ahead! Here is K. L and M might be short as well...sorry :]
Kt-tape..(http://m.kttape.com) my new best friend! I found it at a running expo and had a sports chiropractor tape my plantar fasciitis. Relief! I ran with the tape and reapplied it later. It's awesome! Check out their website for more info and videos on how to tape your particular injury. It comes on 20 precut strips, it's stretchy, can be worn for several days and comes in bright colors. The orange and blue just came in last week..Go Gators!! Of course I also have pink!

2 comments:

Shannon Lawrence said...

I hope it continues to give you relief! I had something called chromalatia patella due to running in high school, but no one ever gave me a solution for it. I wonder if it was something that wrapping would have brought relief for.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse, co-host of the 2012 #atozchallenge! Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Retired Knitter said...

Hi, Found you through the A to Z blogfest. Nice blog. BEAUTIFUL shawlette. I am a fellow knitter.

Glad to have discovered you.