Sunday, December 18, 2011

SOC Sunday-Sweet Surprise

We just haven't had enough time to decorate the house or the tree.  I’ve been complaining about it, but it just wasn't working out…time wasn’t on our side.  I like doing it as a family and we were busy.  Either I was working or the girls were out late because of dance team practice.  So Saturday I was at work planning to decorate when I got home since everyone was going to be in one place.  Guess what, (well the cat was let out of the bag before I got home, they met me for mass at the hospital, and as we are leaving my oldest blurted the secret out!)… my family decorated the tree and house!  All I’m doing is setting up the nativity scene.  I was so happy!  OK, it may not have been done the way I do it, but it was done!  They took the minimalist approach, but it was DONE!  Sweet Surprise!!!!

#SOCsunday

 
  This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
  • Link up your post below.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.

2 comments:

Robbie K said...

So glad you came home to a nice surprise! We just go tour tree on Friday b/c busy schedules, weather and finances weren't on our side. We started decorating today. :)

Stopping by from SOC

Larissa T. said...

How special! :)