Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Writing

My favorite part about writing!  I don't have a favorite part.  I don't like it.  I don't think I'm good at it, and blogging is my way of trying to write more so I can  be a better writer.  I tend to write like I'm speaking to someone, rather than writing for the reader--grammatical, tense and punctuation mark errors.  I also use ! way too much! So I decided to participate in the BlogHer NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month.  Hopefully with the prompts the site provides I'll write more..?
 So what will I write about today?  That my pattern SO NOT TWINS is finished being test knit by my awesome test knitters on the Free test knitters forum.  They come from all over the globe and they did an amazing job with my pattern.  I'll make the updates to the written pattern tonight and put it up for sale on Ravelry!  Yeah!

1 comment:

The Host said...

Writing does get easier with practice. Since you know some of the things you do that you'd like to change (I abuse the ! too) you can work on it post by post until you find yourself not doing it anymore. Or so the story goes...

ps, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll. Nice to "meet" you! :)

www.lifewithaparasite.com