Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daily pictures

I was reading this blog post last week, and it got me thinking about not taking more pictures, but getting better at the pictures I take.  So, I’ve been carrying my camera with me and trying to take at least one picture a day.  Here are my pictures from Friday-Thursday.
024
Cornucopia of electrical cords and cell phones that I took to Best Buy and Target to recycle.
026The Cock and Bowl Restaurant in Occoquan, VA.  Saturday morning date.
029
Mismatched.  This is what happens when you get dressed in the dark!  I spent all twelve hours at work and NO ONE noticed that my shoes didn’t match….or they were too nice to say anything!
032
Measuring.  During Quilt Camp, all quilts that are being entered in the Quilters Unlimited Quilt Show in June were being measured and tagged.  This is Springtime Serenade.
038
Dresses for Haiti.  I did a demonstration on how to sew the Dresses for Haiti pattern….demo pieces are on the left, and samples on the left. 
042
Caps for good.  Preemie has I’m sending out this week.  My favorite is the khaki and brown hat.  I would have liked to make more, but time, and other projects got in the way.